Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fun







Our family is a little crazy when it comes to Halloween. We hand out candy and carve pumpkins like most people in our neighborhood and when our kids were little they would dress up in homemade costumes that I made for them. Now we dress up our dog. I know it is crazy but it is one of the funniest things to see. Each year when the Halloween costumes come out in the store, my daughter and I start to discuss what our dog Libby will be for Halloween. Over the last few years she has been a bumble bee, purple monkey, princess, dinosaur, Princess Leia from Star Wars and this year a mail man. The mailman is very funny because she doesn't particularly care for mailmen. I know it may seem silly but it brings a lot of laughter to our home. When we put the costumes on her she gives us a look of "oh please, not again".


I wonder what she will be next year? We'll just have to wait and see!!


Blessings,


Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment