Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am so thankful for so much. God has truly blessed me this year. I am thankful for God in my life. For the Holy Spirit working within me. For my husband Dave. My children Ashley, Kayla & Andrew. For my parents, my in-laws, my sister & brother and all the extended family. For Jerod who truly loves my daughter and respects her. For my friends Angie, Jean, Sandy, Barb, Trudy & Valerie. For all those who have prayed for me or my family. For all the women that have attended my women's retreats. For the sun that comes up every morning and the moon that glows at night. For my dog Libby, my cat Phoebe and my tiny turtle Myrtle. My heart, mind and soul that make me who I am. For the ability to see, hear, taste & feel. For my home & gardens. For my parents lovely lake home in Minnesota and for Great Uncle Herman for leaving my husband and his brothers the cabin in Spearfish South Dakota.

My list could go on and on. Tomorrow will be here before I know it. Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, eating egg bake & cinnamon rolls. Taking the homemade pies I baked tonight to my in-laws home and having turkey, mash potatoes and so many other goodies!! Being with loved ones and missing my parents who are out of town at my brothers home.

May all of you have a blessed Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Blessings,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment