Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Great Day To Shout!!

Have you ever had a day that you just want to "Shout to the Lord!"? That is exactly the kind of day that I have had. Everything just seems to have fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not going to get over confident or fluff my feathers, because I know that tomorrow I could get sopping wet from a torrential rain, but today was a great day!!

Having meaningful conversations with my kids and friends, collaborating on a project at work, laughter & lunch with friends and being invited to preach at my families home church, made this day a day to "Shout to the Lord!" in thanksgiving and praise.

Thanksgiving for all the opportunities that He has opened the door for me, God loving friends, and a wonderful family.

Praise that He is the Almighty, Wonderful, Loving, Redeemer!

"Come, let us sing to the Lord! Let us shout joyfully to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come to him with thanksgiving. Let us sing psalms of praise to him. For the Lord is a great God, a great King above all gods." - Psalm 95:1-3 (NLT)

Blessings,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment