Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter Wonderland

It's here!! The first official Blizzard of the season. I am so excited that I keep going to our big picture window where are Christmas tree sits all lit up and just stare with amazement at the blowing drifting snow. It is truly a beautiful sight. The outside Christmas lights glowing under the snow are beautiful. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning to see the drifts of pure white snow draped across our front lawn and driveway (my husband and son will probably not be as excited as I am since they will be the ones outside clearing it all away). It is quite magical looking when not a car or person has driven or walked through it. It is a picture postcard scene. The fury of the wind makes the most wonderful amazing drifts of snow, with swirls and peaks. Our backyard resembles meringue on top of a banana cream pie. Oh the glory of nature!!!
Blessings,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment